Using Web Proxy
1. When installing brew or software via brew, it may not be installed or may be slow due to network problems, so you may want to use a web proxy
2. However, each person's proxy settings may differ, and it is possible that the system's web proxy may not work with the phpwebstudy software.
3. At this point, you can set the web proxy to be used in phpwebstudy, so that the software installed through phpwebstudy can use the web proxy
4. Click Setup->Setting->Proxy Setting, set the proxy, you can in the proxy settings, click Quick Settings, enter the link, for quick settings
5. You can also edit the current proxy, to customize the settings
6. Once the settings are complete, select Enable, and then you can use the web proxy