1. yaf extension: Yaf, full name Yet Another Framework, is a PHP framework written in C , is a PHP extension in the form of PHP development framework , compared to the general PHP framework , it is faster and more lightweight . It provides Bootstrap, routing, distribution, views, plug-ins, is a full-featured PHP framework.
2. yaf extensions are PHP version specific, for php versions less than 7.0, yaf extensions use version 2.3.5, for php versions greater than 7.0, yaf extensions use version 3.3.5
3. If not installed, click Operation->Install to install the yaf extension
4. After installation, you can click Operation->Copy Link, copy the extension link code and paste it into the PHP configuration file to use the yaf extension
5. After changing the PHP configuration file, remember to click Restart or Reload Configuration in the Services section to make the configuration take effect