1. xdebug extension: Xdebug is an open source PHP program debugger (i.e. a Debug tool) that can be used to track, debug and analyze the running status of PHP programs.
2. The xdebug extension is PHP version specific, for php versions less than 7.2, xdebug uses version 2.5.5, for php versions greater than or equal to 7.2, xdebug uses version 3.1.5.
3. If not installed, click Operation->Install to install the xdebug extension
4. After installation, you can click Operation->Copy Link, copy the extension link code and paste it into the PHP configuration file to use the xdebug extension
5. After changing the PHP configuration file, remember to click Restart or Reload Configuration in the Services section to make the configuration take effect